Saturday, June 20, 2015

On the cusp of adventure



One more day until we leave!

I've had 2 marathon weeks in NYC (my roomie can be my witness) and I'm wiped out, but still really excited about getting going. I just got home from NYC late yesterday afternoon and have today to pack and get ready. Stormy and Jodi, our budgies, are already at the vet's office, where they'll be staying while we're gone. They hate it there, so I think that Mike and I will have some reparations to make when they come home. The papers are stopped and mail is on hold; we're ready to rock-n'roll!

We'll be starting at the Inn Victoria in Chester, VT. I've alerted all of the Inn's that I have a gluten issue, so they are prepared to not try to feed me what I cannot eat. The inns on this trip all look terrific, but this one is particularly beautiful. We'll start and end our tour, here. Typically, these tours are for 4 days and nights; one night at each inn. Since the Inn Victoria really caught my fancy AND they just happen to serve high tea in the afternoon AND can do a gluten-free (GF) tea for me, ..... well that that just seemed to beg for a second night there. We'll end the tour with an additional night and a GF High Tea at the Inn Victoria. That's something to look forward to for the entire week.

Gotta go and get packed. Off to VT tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment